Sorry – Bookings are now CLOSED for the 2023 Laying Up Supper.
This year’s Laying-up Supper will be held at our usual venue, The Old Rectory, North Walsham Road, Crostwick NR12 7BG on Saturday 18th November, please arrive at 7pm for 7.30pm. Unfortunately we have had to raise the price again this year to £27.00 per person which includes a gratuity.
Our speaker will be Robert Ferguson from The Real World Conservation Trust with the title ‘From Norfolk Farmer to Front-line Conservation’.
Menu choices this year are:
- Slow roasted salt and peppered topside of Beef served with home-made Yorkshire puddings.
- Oven poached salmon fillet served with a hollandaise sauce and finished with fresh watercress.
- Vegan nut roast filled with leeks, chestnut mushrooms and red onion, accompanied by a warm tomato salsa
- Tart citron, classic lemon dessert served with a lemon and Cointreau coulis.
- Tiramisu accompanied by an amoretti biscuit and finished with a chocolate dusting.
- Fresh fruit and cream
If you are interested in staying the night at The Old Rectory, please contact them direct on 01603 738513